Approach to Learning
Our approach to learning is one that builds and expands on previous learning. Our teachers provide the necessary support according to the individual student’s needs. Through assessments, our educators are able to determine the needs of our children and then utilize differentiated instruction methods based on readiness, interests, talents and learning styles of individual students.
We use a combination of learning centers, hands-on activities, leveled learning plans, creative grouping and investigative projects throughout our classrooms, integrating technology into the curricula whenever possible.
- In encouraging the highest academic achievements possible.
- In providing the tools and resources for scholastic success.
- In developing critical thinking skills for real world applications.
- In fostering award-winning language and writing skills.
- In creating Jewish leaders for the future.